Calling all sports stars
Our High Performance Program caters to secondary students who are competing at an advanced level in their chosen sport, providing additional guidance and flexibility to balance their studies and sporting commitments.
Find your balance!
Our Elite Sports Performers Program offers support for students competing at a junior elite level and the Athlete Development Program caters for students who may be at a high local level in their sport but are yet to experience the impacts of competing at the highest level.
For further information, please contact our Head of High Performance Program, Scott Armour, on 5623 5833 or email email@example.com
Students benefit from:
- Flexible curriculum options
- Subject counselling
- Monitored wellbeing
- Assistance in balancing commitments, goal setting, time management and communication
- A dedicated staff member
- An Athlete Wellbeing and Mental performance subject in Year 9, endorsed by the VIS
- A network of High-Performance students
- Additional resources and support via a dedicated MyStPauls portal page.
- The iNSPIRE app to monitor their wellness and assist in holistic athlete development, providing access to a network of Australia's leading industry professionals
Students develop by:
- Learning about recovery strategies, injury management and nutrition
- Access to leading guest speakers including Olympic athletes, elite sportspeople and industry leaders
- Biennial Elite Athlete Camp at the Australian Institute of Sport (ESP students only)
- Access to St Paul's strength and conditioning facilities, supervised by staff and a coach
- Two athlete development sessions per semester (Years 7 and 8)
- Access to athlete development software
- 12-month gym membership at Voyage Fitness (students in Years 9 to 12)
Hall of Fame
More than an Olympic Gold Medallist! Since 2014, Aoife has pursued her personal best, ranking 1st in Australian Juniors, 2nd in Seniors and even winning her first senior national title. By 2015, Aoife was ranked 10th in the World for Juniors, 1st in Oceania and Australia for Juniors and 2nd in Australian Seniors. She even competed in the Junior World Championships and Abu Dhabi Grand Slam.
Ben & Harry McKay
The mighty McKay brothers make their mark in the Australian Football League but are yet to face off. Harry was selected by the Carlton Football Club at the 2015 AFL draft and is focusing on developing as a key forward and ruck player. His twin Ben was selected by the North Melbourne Football Club at the same draft and is focusing his efforts on becoming a key position player.
Rachel Antoniadou - Basketball
At St Paul's, everyone is encouraged and supported to aim high, including Rachel. A member of the Australian U/19 Basketball team and the Florida State Seminoles, she is now pursuing her potential with the Dandenong Rangers in the WNBL.
BACK TO TOP