Calling all sports stars
Our High Performance Program caters to secondary students who are competing at an advanced level in their chosen sport, providing additional guidance and flexibility to balance their studies and sporting commitments.
Find your balance!
Our Elite Sports Performers Program offers support for students competing at a junior elite level and the Athlete Development Program caters for students who may be at a high local level in their sport but are yet to experience the impacts of competing at the highest level.
For further information, please contact our Head of High Performance Program, Scott Armour, on 5623 5833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible curriculum options
- Subject counselling
- Monitored wellbeing
- Assistance in balancing commitments, goal setting, time management and communication
- A dedicated staff member
- An Athlete Wellbeing and Mental performance subject in Year 9, endorsed by the VIS
- A network of High-Performance students
- Additional resources and support via a dedicated MyStPauls portal page.
- The iNSPIRE app to monitor their wellness and assist in holistic athlete development, providing access to a network of Australia's leading industry professionals
- Learning about recovery strategies, injury management and nutrition
- Access to leading guest speakers including Olympic athletes, elite sportspeople and industry leaders
- Biennial Elite Athlete Camp at the Australian Institute of Sport (ESP students only)
- Access to St Paul's strength and conditioning facilities, supervised by staff and a coach
- Two athlete development sessions per semester (Years 7 and 8)
- Access to athlete development software
- 12-month gym membership at Voyage Fitness (students in Years 9 to 12)